February 19, 2013

Make your computer talk...

Too tired to blog?

What an intense journey the last two weeks have unveiled.
My vocabulary of abbreviated terms has greatly increased with words I didn't even know existed such as, HTML, JavaScript, SWF, Validate, CSS, PhP to name a few. 
OMG...this code is supposedly English?
Have a look at todays assignment (below) where by using a series dots n squiggles we somehow produced the correct conversion of Feet and Inches to Centimetres. Must say when you see the results it really feels like magic :)

Undoubtedly web designers and developers are worth every cent... meanwhile we might just google a Web site and say yeah that's alright. Think about the nuts and bolts required behind the scenes. I for one have discovered a fresh appreciation for the art.

Exciting times lie ahead as Graffix by Traceys web site begins the early stages of planning... now to switch my designers brain off for a minute and get building from the ground up. It will be a work in progress but I promise there will be a result at the end. (Fingers Crossed)

With that said me and my frazzled brain are off to bed.


Create Inspire and Be Inspired

Graffix by Tracey
graffixbytracey@hotmail.com

No comments:

Music is my best friend

An Interview with Musician Leif Morris When he’s not surfing, skateboarding or hanging out in nature, you'll find Leif creating fresh...