February 04, 2013

Childrens book introduction...

On your marks get set go!!

This year is in full swing. Kids are back to school and oops where did January go?
Hope you are enjoying 2013 so far.
What are your goals or dreams for the year ahead?
Perhaps you have already achieved some of them?

This year I hope to finish illustrating my childrens book and get that published.
Any hot tips on the publishing process would be greatly welcome.
Have you written your own book? I would love to hear from you.

Here is a little taste of my childrens book.




Allow me to introduce Mort... he is a little clumsy and the best friend of the star of my book.










In addition Graffix by Tracey will soon be doing web design.... stay tuned on that one.
It's all part of the 2013 year of the snake dream :)


For up to date details follow the link below to my facebook page, where you will find my online artwork portfolio, competitions, challenges and more!
Click here to find me on Facebook

Graffix by Tracey
graffixbytracey@hotmail.com

No comments:

Music is my best friend

An Interview with Musician Leif Morris When he’s not surfing, skateboarding or hanging out in nature, you'll find Leif creating fresh...